Visitas n.n

/

jueves, 16 de abril de 2015

Opening [X.U] Letra

Owari no seraph:[X.U]
I don't wan nobody to get killed

I'll come and get you 

i am always ready to fight

So don't take all of the blame 
we're all as bad
Ah wait
Don't take all oh it away
you always do
We'll always be something you cannot control
We will overcome (you salvation has begun)

No suns no lights
Such a mess all over
Don't kill your hopes
You make me realize who i need

I'll be there hold on but it changes somehow
So where are you now

i'll reach you my darling
The shadows of the heart
illusions so bright

They're fallin in just to run,let them know
When it's the pain that makes us so human after all

Toward city a border patrol
one thousand precious words

just to start whith a spark to the core

                                                           
                                                            Ver opening n.n







Gracias por visitarme

Moga-san!

2 comentarios: